SAUCY'S CATERING

From: Alan-Dodge Ram
To: Luciana <
saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Tue, May 6, 2014 2:28 pm
Subject: Thank you

Luciana,

Thanks so much for the wonderful job you and your entire crew did at the party. I continue to get rave reviews from people sending me emails. The food was beyond awesome! I am curious to learn what feedback you got. It would appear to me that the favorites were the dates, avocados and the shrimp cocktail. I also heard people talking about the desserts.

It would appear that this party will happen again next year. We have some major kinks to work on but Mr. McCombs loved the party and I doubt that he would approve not having it. It’s funny, but this is the fourth party we have had and the third he went to and this is the only one that really impressed him. Perhaps it’s because Mrs. McCombs kept him there longer and more people complimented him! Perhaps it’s because he was served food that he wasn't familiar with.

Mrs. McCombs is very excited about having a private cooking lesson with you!

Please tell all of your people how much I appreciate the job they did. You are the best.

Alan

From: Janet Manfull
To: saucyscatering <saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Wed, Mar 19, 2014 4:38 pm
Subject: Rehearsal Dinner

Just want to tell you what a wonderful dinner we had for last Friday night! All the guests raved how wonderful the food was! The recipe for the dressing for the salad was requested by several of my family members. Thanks to you and your staff for an excellent dining experience. If you need catering service for your event -just go see Luciana!

From: Barbara Powell
To: Saucy's Catering <saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Mon, Mar 18, 2013 6:00 pm
Subject: Re: 3/16 wedding

Luciana,

Wow what a wedding.  It could not have turned out more perfect.  Your food was awesome and so was your staff. I will Facebook you when we get pictures up.

Thank you.
Barbara Powell
Mr. & Mrs. Bryce Miller

From: Elaine.Ellison
To: Me <saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Sun, Dec 29, 2013 5:21 pm
Subject: Re: Catering Order Wednesday, December 11

Thanks so much for the great lunch on December 11.  Everyone LOVED the meal.  Most could not decide which was best the chicken or the steak both were so delicious.

If you ever publish a cookbook I definitely want to buy one. I'm back in South Carolina but the site people know your contact information if the need arises.

Let me know if you're ever in SC.

Elaine

From: Theresa
To: 'Saucy's Catering' <saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Thu, Dec 19, 2013 8:13 pm
Subject: Thank You

Luciana,

Thank you again so much for sharing your beautiful restaurant with us tonight.  EVERYONE loved the food and your staff was excellent.  We do hope we can do this again next year.

We hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas.

Theresa and the Grace Class

From: Beth Peterson
To: saucyscatering <saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 9, 2013 3:06 pm
Subject: Christmas Brunch

Hi Luciana,

Our party was fantastic...a big success! Sarah was super & all the food was wonderful!! It was so nice to enjoy visiting w/ everyone instead of working in the kitchen the whole time!! Your daughter is a jewel!!

Thanks for everything,

Beth

From: Joy Payton
To: Saucy's Catering <saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Sun, Sep 1, 2013 7:54 pm
Subject: Re: Catering for 8/23/13

Hi Luciana,

The meal was FABULOSO!  The whole fam loved it and we all agreed that the crème brûlée was the best any of us had ever eaten!  The prime rib just melted in our mouths!  I cannot thank you enough. I must plan more dinner parties in the future with your wonderful catered food.

Blessings,

Joy Payton

From: Donna Wright
To:  Saucy's Catering <saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Mon, Aug 12, 2013 9:20 am
Subject: RE: Sister's bday bash

Luciana,

I just forwarded a text from my nephew!!  The food was OUTSTANDING!! Everyone really enjoyed it.  My only complaint was we didn’t have enough!!  WE had some big eaters (teenage football players) that took half the asparagus and salmon cakes before anyone got to it!! :)

TEXT from nephew:

Not only was the food incredibly delicious and creatively combined, but the peace of mind of enjoying an entire spread without any ill effects made it all the more special. I loved it and would highly recommend. Not to mention the cobbler was outstanding. Many 'regular' folks commented that they couldn't believe how good it was being free of so many food groups. A++ in my book.

(All menu items were gluten free, dairy free, soy free and nut free!)

-       Beef, Shrimp & Veggie Kabobs with Plum Sauce
Grill Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus
-       Coleslaw with Rice Noodles and Dried Cranberries
Quinoa and Rice Pilaf with Veggies
Salmon Crab Cakes with Lemon Caper Sauce
-       Tortilla Chips with Salsa Fresca
-       Blueberry Cobbler

From: Mary Ann Savage Fletcher
To: Saucy's Catering <
saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Tue, Nov 20, 2012 10:53 pm
Subject: Saturday

Luciana, the food and your staff were excellent. They were so accommodating and friendly. Thank you, again, for your help.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Mary Ann

dit D

Charles and Carolyn Thornton to you - Apr 19More DetailsFrom:http://api.oscar.aol.com/presence/icon?k=sr1DFCvn2e83VRmK&emailLookup=1&notFound=1&t=cthornton60%40verizon.netCharles and Carolyn Thornton
To: Saucy's Catering saucyscatering@cs.com
cc:

Date: Thu, Apr 19, 2012 4:49 pm
Subject: Luncheon

Luciana,

The luncheon was great. You are super!!!! The food was wonderful and your staff was excellent. You have really trained them well.

Thank you again.

Love & Blessings,

Carolyn

From: Sanny Sue Hoffman
To: Saucy's Catering <
saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Thu, Apr 19, 2012 8:06 pm
Subject: Heart Felt Thanks

Dear Luciana and staff,

On behalf of the WOW Committee I want to thank you for such a wonderfully prepared and presented lunch plate. The food just made our tables look so elegant.  The efficiency with which you worked made us be ready ahead of schedule with no nail biting as sometimes has been the case.  We truly are appreciative. Looking forward to future times of doing business with you.  Please feel free to use me as reference.

Sanny Sue Hoffman

From: Herrington, Nancy
To: 'saucyscatering@cs.com' <saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 21, 2010 9:13 am
Subject: last Wednesday night's dinner

Luciana,

Just wanted to thank you once more for the wonderful dinner you served us at the Pavilion last week.  I can’t tell you how many great comments we had about the chicken marsala; it was scrumptious!  And I thank you, too, for making it so easy on me to get all arranged for and done.  You were great to work with.

Thanks again,

Nancy M. Herrington
Marble Falls ISD

From: Roxanne Dunegan
To:  Saucy's Catering & Cooking
Cc: Bcc: Date: Wed, Aug 24, 2011 8:10 am
Re: August 20th Anniversary Partyhttp://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/34040/images/common/space.gif

Hello Luciana-

Just a short note to tell you that you received rave after rave of everything you prepared for our Anniversary Party this past weekend. The appetizers were perfect - the filled dates were the hit - but my preference is the Bruschetta which I had for lunch the next day.

The entree was stupendous. Everyone commented on not needing a knife to cut the chicken and the Fettuccini Alfredo was delicious. I had leftovers and not one morsel went to waste - safely in the freezer.

Again, thanks so much for your assistance in making this (according to the guests) the best party EVER !!

Kindest regards.
Richard and Roxanne Dunegan

POSTED ON FACEBOOK 2.27.12

Marta Powell Stafford
posted toto
Luciana McKeown

Thank YOU, Luciana McKeown! You are an artist in your own right!! Thank you for catering my grand opening, Marta Stafford Fine Art. You did an impeccable job!!!! My guests loved the food!!

From: Amanda Cooley
To: saucyscatering
Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2011 7:52 pm
Subject: Re: invoice update for wedding12.28.11

Hey! Just wanted to thank you one more time for catering our wedding. It was perfect! Everything was delicious (we were told how good that food was by almost all of our guests) and the camp kept asking who you guys were and where you are located. It was a hit and really made our special day that much more enjoyable.

God bless

Amanda

From: Erin Catalani
To: Saucy's Catering & Cooking
Date: Thu, Nov 17, 2011 1:46 pm
Re: thank you!

Hi!!

I just wanted to send you an email thanking you for the masterpiece you put together for our wedding. It was EXACTLY what I had envisioned. Sp, thank you.

I hope to work with you again!

Erin Catalani

From: Helen Newton

To: Saucy's Catering & Cooking
Date: Tue, Jul 5, 2011 12:38 pm
Re: Wedding

Luciana,

I cannot say enough about how wonderful and easy going the wedding was. Having the wedding at home made things a little more difficult but coming twice to plan ahead made us feel so at ease and confident that it would go without a hitch, and it did!  We received so many compliments on the food. Steve said they were the best beef fajitas he has ever had! The shrimp cocktail appetizers were wonderful!!  It was a beautiful evening and you and your staff played a large part in making that happen.  You went the extra mile and did things to help me that were not your job.

Again thanks so much,

Helen and Steve Newton

From:  Gail Chenoweth
To: saucyscatering@cs.com
Date: Sun, Jun 5, 2011 3:22 pm
Re: engagement party June 4

Luciana,

Everything was wonderful last night.  Your brother and sister-in-law were great to work with and I think the enchiladas were delicious as were the beans and rice.  We had far too much due to only having 38 guests that came, but all is not lost because I have another gathering later this month that I will use the enchiladas and beans that I put in the freezer.

Thank you for everything and I will certainly use you again for the next large gathering I have.

Best Regards,

Gail Chenoweth

From:
 Patti Salem
To: saucyscatering@cs.com
Date: May 28, 2011 8:09
Subject: Lasagna

Luciana, thank you so much for really bailing me out at work!!   That lasagna is or was awesome! It went faster than you can imagine. It was a hit.  Now all pot lucks I am delegated to bring lasagna!!!  I gave out your card to some people!  Again thanks so much.
Patti

From: pat johnston
To: Saucy's Catering & Cooking
Cc: Blake Johnston
Sent: Thu, Jul 5, 2012 5:42 pm
Subject: Singing your Praises

Hello Luciana.

I hope you enjoyed your July 4th holiday.  We have had our kids and the twin babies for a week and they left yesterday.  The house seems very quiet and the perfect time to put into words the joy we experienced working with you on the different aspects of Blake's and Kassidy's wedding weekend.

Luciana - our famiy is beyond grateful for everything you did to ensure that the wedding weekend was a memorable one.  Working with you was such a pleasure and I will always be grateful to Linda for suggesting Saucy's Catering to us.  You are so creative and the excitement you express when planning events is contagious.  You did everything you said you would do to make our event special, and more.  Thank you for always responding promptly and courteously to my many emails and phone calls.  Whenever I had a change or an addition your words were always the same - "I'll take care of that for you."  You always treated me as if I was your most important client even though I knew you were working on other, more pressing events at the time.

The Rehearsal Dinner was everything we had hoped it would be and more!!  We would not have changed a thing.  When I first met you over a year ago, I remember telling you that I wanted to be able to walk in and enjoy the Rehearsal Dinner without a care in the world. And boy did you deliver!!!  We had a vision for the evening and you made that vision a reality.  You took the venue as it was and created a warm and inviting space with your layout choices.  I was extremely pleased with your attention to the details - large and small.  We couldn't believe it when you told us you would order all of the rentals and arrange for delivery and pick up.  You truly took care of everything - which was so great for us, being miles away from Horseshoe Bay.

The menu you created was amazing.  Our guests are still talking about your delicious food.  The cocktail hour was perfect out on the patio and your wonderful selection of appetizers were not only delicious, but displayed beautifully.  The spicy crab bites were incredible and the assorted deviled eggs were the hit of the night.  I'm so so glad you suggested them. The buffet menu you planned was perfect.  My personal favorite was the Island Pork Tenderloin, but the chicken and shrimp were equally delicious. The placement of the serving line could not have been better.  Our guests were able to access the food easily, thanks to you and your staff.  The dessert station was the perfect ending to an amazing evening.  Your new tiered display could not have been more appropriate and all of the dessert options were fabulous.  You told us that you make the very best banana pudding and you absolutey do!!!  There have been many times in the past three weeks when we have wished for Luciana's banana pudding.  We also loved working with your staff. They were so personable and helpful throughout the entire evening.  We walked away from the Rehearsal Dinner knowing that our guests had enjoyed great fun, food, and fellowship - and Blake and Kassidy had a night to remember.

And, as if the Rehearsal Dinner was not enough for one weekend, you also agreed to provide desserts for the Groom's Table at the wedding reception.  Blake was so insistent on something different and your concept of the three different chocolate fondues was exactly what he wanted.  I knew the table would be beautiful but I will never forget how I felt when I walked into the reception and you showed me the Groom's Table.  I remember tears filling my eyes because it was the most beautiful table I had ever seen.  There truly has never been a more beautlful Groom's Table anywhere.  The variety of fruit and sweets spilling around the chafing dishes of fondue made the most impressive display one could imagine.  Blake had the photographer take a picture so I will make sure you get one.  The day after the wedding Blake told me that the "graham cracker" covered marshmallows were his favorites and when dipped in the fondue they tasted just like S'mores.  The funny thing is - he was referring to the coconut covered marshmallows and I told you how much he hates coconut.  It was very hard to convince him that his favorite item on the entire table was a coconut marshmallow!!

I will always remember you handing me my first glass of wine at the reception.  You made sure that I was taken care of just as you had done all weekend.   You are a phenominal caterer, but you are so much more.  You have a servant's heart, always seeing that your clients’ needs are met, and that is why you are so successful.  You are welcome to refer future customers to us and we will sing your praises.  The next time we are in Marble Falls we will stop in to say hello.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!
Pat and Danny Johnston

POSTED ON FACEBOOK 2.27.12
Marta Powell Stafford to Luciana McKeown

From: Amanda Cooley
To: saucyscatering
Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2011 7:52 pm
Subject: Re: invoice update for wedding12.28.11

God bless
Amanda

From: Erin Catalani
To: Saucy's Catering & Cooking
Date: Thu, Nov 17, 2011 1:46 pm
Re: thank you!

Hi!!
 I hope to work with you again!
Erin Catalani

From: rjdunegan
To:  Saucy's Catering & Cooking
Date: Wed, Aug 24, 2011 8:10 am

Hello Luciana-

Kindest regards.
Richard and Roxanne Dunegan

From: Helen Newton
To: Saucy's Catering & Cooking
Date: Tue, Jul 5, 2011 12:38 pm
Re: Wedding

Luciana,
I cannot say enough about how wonderful and easy going the wedding was. Having the wedding at home made things a little more difficult but coming twice to plan ahead made us feel so at ease and confident that it would go without a hitch, and it did!  We received so many compliments on the food. Steve said they were the best beef fajitas he has ever had! The shrimp cocktail appetizers were wonderful!!  It was a beautiful evening and you and your staff played a large part in making that happen.  You went the extra mile and did things to help me that were not your job.
Again thanks so much,
Helen and Steve Newton

From:  Gail Chenoweth
To: saucyscatering@cs.com
Date: Sun, Jun 5, 2011 3:22 pm
Re: engagement party June 4

Best Regards,
Gail Chenoweth

From:  Patti Salem
To: saucyscatering@cs.com
Date: May 28, 2011 8:09
Subject: Lasagna

Luciana, thank you so much for really bailing me out at work!!   That lasagna is or was awesome! It went faster than you can imagine. It was a hit.  Now all pot lucks I am delegated to bring lasagna!!!  I gave out your card to some people!  Again thanks so much.
Patti

From:  JEFF HARRYMAN
To:  saucyscatering@cs.com
Date: Sat, Mar 26, 2011 10:11 pm
Subject: Lasagna

Luciana,
Thank you for the excellent lasagna. It was so good that I took full credit for it! Just kidding. I told everyone where it came from. I did, however, get out of having to cook for the rest of the weekend.

Thanks again,
Jeff Harryman

From: Angela White
To: saucyscatering@cs.com
Sent: Fri, Jul 2, 2010 11:57 am
Subject: YUM!
Wow!
The food was truly wonderful last week.  Everyone loved the prosciutto and fig dip, the mushrooms and the island pork tenderloin.  The DEVOURED the feta and artichoke dip.  I think I hid most of the bbq chicken salad so I could eat it myself.  Thank you so much for everything!

Also, the little dessert cups are wonderful.  The coconut ones were especially popular.

We were all very impressed with the food and Jake and I will definitely use you again for any parties we might have.

p.s. I froze the rest of the stuffed mushrooms in small containers for quick appetizers.  My mother-in-law came over for dinner this week and I thawed a few, heated them in the oven and they came out perfect!

Angela White

From: Herrington, Nancy
To: 'saucyscatering@cs.com' <saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 21, 2010 9:13 am
Subject: last Wednesday night's dinner

Thanks again,

Nancy

Nancy M. Herrington
Marble Falls ISD

From: Mona Snelson
To: saucyscatering@cs.com
Sent: Tue, Oct 13, 2009 2:29 pm
Subject: J.Tom & Jill's wedding

Luciana- Thank you so much for all your wonderful food this past weekend. From Wedding to Breakfast Brunch, it was fantastic! I heard so many compliments on the food from so many people. The fry station was an inspiration
! What a hit! Your crew were fabulous and fun. Luciana, from day one, when we four ladies first came into your office, you were helpful, enthusiastic, and professional. I feel like I have made a new friend. Believe me too that you have not seen the last of us. (Your food is too good!! ) Hope you have a wonderful week- Mona Snelson

From: Terri Garrison
To: Saucy's Catering <Saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Mon, Oct 12, 2009 4:43 pm
Subject: Jill & J.Tom Snelson Wedding

Hi Luciana - what can I say but EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT !!    You did such an amazing job on the food and I just wanted to send you a little note and tell you thank you and how wonderful everything was.  Had soooo many compliments on your food.  And wanted to add that your fry station was a hit!!!
THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!
Hugs,
Terri Garrison

From: Fay Brady
To: Saucy's Catering <Saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 24, 2009 9:44 am
Subject: email list
Luciana, I prepared the salmon for my family on Sunday evening. Most of whom do not like salmon. They all just loved it. Finding the ingredients at HEB was a challenge but the associates were very helpful. Turns out my eye sight is just not what it used to be :)
My cousin and his wife travel to Canada, Oregon and Washington to salmon fish. The salmon that I cooked was some they brought back from Oregon and he said it was the best he had ever eaten. She wants to be on your email list so that she can come to your classes.
Thank you so much for a great experience.
Fay Brady

From: Sara Dwyer
To: Saucy's Catering  <saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Thu, May 14, 2009 1:34 pm
Subject: May 2nd Party
Hi Luciana,

I have had many compliments about the food at my party.  Thank you!!!   I thought it was all delicious and presented very nicely. I am very happy and pleased with your service and all you did.  Thanks!!!  If you ever need a reference, please use my name.  I assure you, I will give a glowing account of what you have done for me and would (and have) recommended you to others.  Would you like me to write a note - do you keep a file with your thank you's?

Now for a bit of IMPORTANT business........would you share your recipe for Island pork with me?  I know caterers guard their recipes, but I want this only for my personal use!  I would like to serve it for dinner here in San Antonio.  I thought it was amazing and can't forget the wonderful taste!  And my daughter (Erin) thinks your potato salad was about the best she has ever tasted - me too.  I know how you roasted the potatoes.  Will you tell me how you made the sauce or what the ingredients were?

And yes, I will listen to you the next time you do a party for me.  We had too much food!  But I had company for two days after the party and everyone took some home.  I froze a few small portions for later use.  But enjoy the fact that I am "eating crow" and telling you how right you were about portions.  I think we had about 85 there.

I'll see you soon.
Thanks again,

Sara

From: SuzieQ
To: saucyscatering@cs.com
Sent: Mon, Feb 16, 2009 9:05 pm
Subject: Valentine Dinner, Llano
Luciana,
 Everyone LOVED it!!  Nothing but raves.  Thank you so much.  We will recommend your business to all.

Thanks again,
 Suzie

Subj: Re: SAUCY'S LUNCH SPECIALS 9/30- 10/3
Date:10/3/2008 12:42:24 PM Central Daylight Time
From: Jean Thomas
To: Saucys Catering

The dinner you made for my son's birthday was a huge hit!  We all ate until we almost popped.  Everyone loved the sauce and the pound cake didn't have a chance.  I think it was actually an appetizer!  Thanks so much for your help.  I'll be in again really soon!
 Blessings, Jean Thomas

Subj: Thank you so much!
Date: 8/28/2008 11:05:39 PM Central Daylight Time
From: Sandy
To:saucyscatering@cs.com
Received from Internet:

Thanks so much for the marvelous catering job for our celebration!  And, thank you for pitching in, in the middle of preparations to be our substitute photographer.  The food was out of this world. It was just as good on Sunday to feed the masses before we left for home.
 Take care!  God bless!  Please thank the cake baker also.
 Sandy Starek

From: Mary Burnstad
To: Luciana McKeown <saucyscatering@cs.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 24, 2009 4:46 pm
Subject: Thank you!

Hey Luciana,

Thank you so much for the party at home! I had a blast, the food was very, very good, and everyone completely enjoyed themselves. Perfect, wouldn't have had the same feeling without you.

I also wanted to let you know that your salmon cooking class was a lot of fun. Went home and made if for the kids on the weekend. Fab! Actually, though, had a piece left over and it was almost better. lol

Sorry that I will miss your class in July as I will be in Saudi, but I come back in August. Please keep me on your mailing list.

Thanks again,
Mary Burnstad

From: Cheri J.
To: saucyscatering@cs.com
Sent: 6/24/2008 9:04:36 AM Central Daylight Time
Subject: Re: wedding
I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know how yummy the food was.  We even ate the potatoes that were dropped on the ground/floor TWICE and they were great!   Your potatoes + my father in law dropping them ended up being the most memorable part of my wedding.

Thanks for your great service.
Cheri Jesinski